Turn over to the last page... it's time to read

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Trioenix - - 45 Scribbles on the last page

I will miss you so much, but can't express in words
I feel as helpless, as trapped bird.
The way you looked at me and long talks we had,
it's not you, but the distance, that is making me sad.
Someday you will come to know, I missed you every eve,
hug me for the last time, before you leave

I won't stop you, I won't make you cry,
But it's hard to believe, you won't be near by.
I wish to be with you soon come that day,
to see you, to hear the words what ever you say
Someday you will come to know, I waited every eve,
hug me for the last time, before you leave.

Standing by the window, I bid you good bye,
and controlled the tears, rolling from my eye.
You didn't read my eyes, you didn't feel my heart,
you won't feel the sadness, of us being apart.
Someday you will come to know I cried every eve,
hug me for the last time, before you leave.

You left the place, I burst into tears,
I might lose you to the distance, I always feared.
I love you so much, but never said a word,
and you didn't understand, the words unheard.
Someday you will come to know, I prayed every eve,
hug me for the last time, before you leave.

45 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    hey dear,its an excellent work yaar..really,tears rolled dowm my eyes,,,beautiful poem!

  2. A passionate resonance of heart !
    One of the finest poems I have read over a couple of years !
    Nothing is left more meaningfully than the legacy; and, it sets deep imprint therein !
    Best wishes,

  3. Anonymous says:

    hello prajwala, your poem is indeed very beautiful. it speaks of passionate romance of the heart! it is just lovely, i can't tell you how i felt when i read it. please keep up the good work. i want to read all your work. am your fan.....

  4. Gucci says:

    Nice poem.. The other posts are good too.

    Note: burst into tears, not bursted :)

  5. Geet says:

    You have no idea how close this is to a recent experience for me. I loved the poem. Keep writing :)

  6. hema says:

    One among very few poems that touched my heart. Similar to my personal experience. Its moving...
    Good work! Keep it up!! ;)

  7. Why you miss me it is not clear
    You never valued me when I was near
    I looked to you with proposing eyes
    but all I got was long sighs
    It's not me but the distance you blame
    but Why I was always considered just a game
    I dont miss you as you are in my heart
    Even its broken you remain the vital part.
    I can never hug u for the LAST TIME as even death also cannot set us apart

  8. Oh beautiful heartbreaking feelings!

  9. Trioenix says:

    @Rashi
    thanks! it was written with moist eyes to make others cry! I think I succeeded in my work!

  10. Trioenix says:

    @Saibal
    thanks! I am honoured to read that it's one of the finest poem u read over a couple of years.

  11. Trioenix says:

    @ Anand
    thanks a ton! looking forward to hear more comments (good or bad) from you.

  12. Trioenix says:

    @ Gucci
    thanks!

    thanks for correcting... correction made! :)

  13. Trioenix says:

    @ Geet
    thanks! well I heard a few other people saying the same thing... I think we all are sailing in the same boat! :)

  14. Trioenix says:

    @ Hema
    thanks! nice to learn that it touched your heart... so you are in the boat too! ;)

  15. Trioenix says:

    @ double
    I think this is the first time you r posting a comment on my blog... and for the first time I'm getting a poetic reply for my piece of work... thanks :)

    but yours portrays betrayal and mine helplessness!

    yours blames the girl and mine the conditions!

    we differ! :)

  16. It is not really a poetic reply. I just copied and mended your rhythm [:)]. Anyway What I mean is a good piece of work.

  17. Trioenix says:

    heart breaking because of the conditions... actually, the guy and the girl of the poem didn't have a break up... just that the guy is leaving the place and now he'd b staying away! this is the reason why the girl is asking him to hug her for the last time!!!

    thanks... :)

  18. Unknown says:

    hi prajwala,
    this one is really very nice.

  19. Unknown says:

    I can't express my feelings in words after reading this poem

  20. Unknown says:

    i got senti by reading ur poem,so u can have an idea how much i liked it...i simply loved it... good job..

  21. Nice. Although I thought it could have been a little more elaborate in terms of expression of feelings.
    But overall it was nice

    Cheers!

  22. X says:

    Hmm...nice.
    sensitive and short.
    thank you!

  23. Anonymous says:

    hey amazing
    ur an auesum riter:)

  24. Gaya3 says:

    A hug is a lot more than what its been thought as. I mean, its completely holding the person so near and never ever want to leave them,as u lock them with ur hands across.

    So....

    "Hug me for the last time before you leave"

    is really an ironical sentence...which is a unique try ^ _ ^...hats off man... U have a great creativity.....

    Good piece of work dear.....

    "Just a hug on the pillow..to remember that u held me so close,
    Just a touch of flower to remember our last touch....
    Just a taste of dark chocolate to remember ur sweet kiss....


    Just a breathe to remember ur presence inside me.... "

    ^ _ ^

    Keep up the good work my friend....

  25. Laasya says:

    Painful but not imposing - just the right note for me.
    Thank you for this poem. A lot of people can relate to it. Well done!

  26. Hi...This is Anshul frm Bhopal itself... I read ur poem 'Hug me 4 d last time'....U r good..2 good. The poem is absolutely God Levellled.. thr's no other word 4 dat... n it connects instantly.. Keep up d gud work..tc n gud luck :)

  27. Anonymous says:

    Hey Praj,
    Good to visit your blog after long.
    Archana, if you remember this(Soul's Scribes, there you got me:-))

    Visit my blog sometime and keep those comments coming.
    And do stay in touch:-)

  28. Anonymous says:

    lovely lines .. really touched my heart :)

  29. Trioenix says:

    @ Saurabh, MomentaryLapse

    thanks

    @ Sukhmani

    thanks... yup got the idea

    @Comfortably Numb

    thanks

  30. Trioenix says:

    @ Mihir, Jade, Golden Vulture

    thanks...

    @Gaya3

    thanku

  31. Trioenix says:

    @ Dame Folle

    yup, many related so far and many more will relate in time to come :)

    glad to know that u liked my effort

    @ Anshul "AJ" Joshi

    thanks... am glad to know that it connected u instantly :)

    @Archi

    nice to hear from u mate

  32. Trioenix says:

    @ Pia

    thanks...

    @ Pretty me

    glad to know that, thanks

  33. Anonymous says:

    Lovely poem and lovely blog!!

  34. CRD says:

    tht was passionate

    unfortunately,people who leave do so of their own choice, and more often that not they never return..the sooner u realise it the better for u..the world is a big place gal :)

    Cheers
    CRD

  35. Trioenix says:

    @ The Lover

    thanks :)

    @ CRD

    thanks... but that's not a break-up poem, it's the poem abt two friends who r parted by the distance!

    @Sorcerer

    thanks :)

  36. Eraj says:

    very well written......
    excellent indeed....

    keep writing!!

  37. Unknown says:

    wow amazingly well written... best wishes and keep writing :)

  38. Trioenix says:

    @ E!$|-|@L & Kunday

    thanks :)

    keep visiting for more

  39. Trioenix says:

    @ Anon

    okay, here is ur riddle

    There was a man Watson who served for UK army in World War I and he died a natural death in year 1935, he had only 2 sons by name David and Edward, who were very young when he died. When his sons grow older in 1960 , one of the son (David)went to Court and gave a copy of Will that his deceased father had prepared, in which it was written ' I Major Watson who have served for UK army in World War I hereby give all my wealth and property to my son David' and it was signed by Mr Watson. Signature of Mr Watson matched with the actual signature of Mr Watson.

    Still by just reading the Will, Court declared that the Will is fake and David have faked the will in order to get all the property (which was true).

    How did Court knew that David was faking his father Will?