Turn over to the last page... it's time to read

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Trioenix - - 2 Scribbles on the last page

Its been long that I’ve updated my blog... and July 7th '07 (07/07/07) is also about to end. So what better day for new begining? Well those of you who really visit and read my blog must be wondering where I had been so long... well what to say just that I had been a busy bee and had a very bad time in life... firstly busy in exams and later on I lost two of my family members! Really had a very bad time... its well said, "When it rains... it pours"

In those bad days I received a sms which read "Beautiful photos are developed by negetives in a darkroom, so if u see darkness in your life believe that God is making a beautiful future for u"

Lets hope that the "dark days" of my life have passed over and the miraculous 7/7/7 dawned a smiling Sun in my life...

Will get back to blogging soon, till then take care and do wait for my next blog! :)

2 Responses so far.

  1. Gaya3 says:

    i think u have real good passion towards rain....

    there is more touch on rain than any other simile or metaphor i could see in your work... ^ _^


    cool... and u have correctly said....

    God always have plans for us... which is well said as " Man makes plans to execute, without knowing that there is another person planning his plans"

    ^ _ ^ Ciao ^ _ ^

  2. Trioenix says:

    @ Gaya3
    well... basically I'm a nature lover... so am inspired by all the seasons... just by chance penned down only about the rain! currently am working on some Autumn & Winter stuff... lets see if I end up with something good this time as well :)

    nice quote! thanks :)